Salary – £40,000/£45,000 DOE
Main Purpose of the Job:
To win new business and work to agreed budget targets.To strengthen market position by locating, developing, defining, promoting, negotiating, and securing new business by closing the sale. You will develop and maintain the company’s services to existing and potential clients ensuring a profitable return for the company in accordance with company procedures, operational procedures and statutory requirements, including Health & Safety to the satisfaction of clients and ensuring the profit of the company
The ideal candidate will have 3 + years work related experience.
- Actively promote and develop the services within a defined region.
- Complete sales reports, manage their own Pipeline reports in accordance with the company quality procedures in our CRM system
- Calculate and submit freight quotations and tenders efficiently and follow up accordingly, within the defined company format.
- Communicate and distribute all successful quotations to the relevant departments in accordance with current procedures.
- Complete sales reports, customer profile reports in accordance with the company quality procedures.
- Achieve agreed or given targets/deadlines as directed by the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.