- New customer transition: once a client has been successfully gained, it is the responsibility of the sales representative to ensure that a new customer report or SOP is completed, outlining all of the customer’s key requirements as well as services and prices for each new client.
- Creating and implementing an annual business plan and to achieve annual budget requirements. This will include implementation of strategy and identification of target markets to secure new business. Targets will be reviewed monthly with the new business GP report.
- Developing agreed markets and new products with the aim of increasing profitable turnover through diversification of services.
- Implementing processes for prospect management and customer follow-up to assure that all potential customers are handled in a manner conducive to maximising the company’s goals for sale penetration, profitability, and customer loyalty.
- New business target to minimum x3 salary, 8 appointments per week.
- Adhering to policies in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhering to all HR and Health and Safety policies.
- Performance development reviews – To participate in the PDR process and to identify specific training needs.
£40,000 – £60,000 p/a (DOE)