- Fully Compliant Export Air freight operations
- Export Air freight movements from origin to delivery point
- Worked with overseas agents
- Full operational capability that would give our clients confidence in our product and service
- Use of external system, ASM, customs and operational platforms
- Fully operational from creation to finalisation of files
- Full customer and supplier interface
- Assisting MAP Management and sales team
- Assisting MAP Management and Customer Service Teams including staff development and resource planning
- Sales Invoicing and job costing accuracy
- To promote business development of MAP products within Mapcargo
- Ensuring operational departments adhere to finance & credit control procedures to ISO Standard
- Keep up to date with Market trends, Mapcargo Group / AFL products, services and news.
- Establish, Manage and Maintain Internal and External Relationships.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety regulations & company policies
- Co-ordination of IT service and Software providers
- Excellent communication / listening skills.
- A polite confident and friendly manner.
- Full Airfreight operations
- Computer literate
- Completion of all documentation
- Export Customs Procedural knowledge
- Enjoy working with customers and building relationships. Must be able to work well within a target driven team environment.
- Office based only
Up to £55,000 p/a (DOE)