Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the Import function in the Branch and ensures all activities are in compliance with federal and foreign regulations and are performed in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Provide consultative support to Import Managers and CHB Managers to evaluate import requirements, design corrective action plans where needed, and drive the implementation of such plans.
- Ensure consistent application of standard operating procedures and import compliance audit programs in accordance with corporate and governmental guidelines.
- Provide training on policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations. Determines level of import compliance training required for all levels of staff in the branch. Manages the proper administration of this training.
- Work with branch leadership and Sales teams to improve operations and expand the branch’s revenue from customs services.
- Actively participate in the RFP process related to full range of customs services.
- Ensure compliance requirements are factored in for all new business acquisitions and account development.
- Responsible for meeting key performance indicators targets for Import Operations.
£70,000 – £75,000 (DOE)