Key Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Import & Export procedures including basic Customs knowledge.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good organization skills and effective time management
- Commercial awareness
- Recognising new sales opportunities
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office
- Problem solving
- Organise operational workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Communicate effectively with the customer to obtain relevant information and ensure their needs are met.
- Resolve customer issues and escalate where support is needed.
- Liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors to arrange carriage of goods to various worldwide destinations.
- Raise payable invoices to customers through inhouse systems whilst monitoring financial Profit levels on own shipments.
- Complete all administration functions in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary negotiable depending on experience / circa £25,000 – £30,000 with additional unlimited earnings through a team commission scheme.
Holiday Purchase Scheme
Company pension scheme
Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, specialist consultations and more.