Export Client Specialist – Full time
Salary up to £27k
Our client is one of the world’s leading transport, freight forwarding and logistics companies.
The client as an opportunity for an Export Client Specialist to join a growing team based out of Bristol office.
With significant growth in recent years, the success is based on excellent customer service, resulting in good level of customer retention, sound operational expertise and an “industry leading” operating system enabling maximum productivity.
We are looking for an individual to work alongside our experienced export team to handle airfreight and sea freight export shipments to worldwide destinations.
The role entails customer contact, data entry into our system, handling of export customs formalities and support of our business retention and sales teams to drive the continuous growth of the branch.
- Liaise / co-ordinate with internal and external customers, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Ensure effective/timely communication with customers and employees to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Undertake invoicing in accordance with instructions and rates issued.
- Input data into computer systems as directed to ensure timely and accurate information available.
- Arrange with approved carriers for transport of cargo to maximize cost effectiveness.
- Work with sales department to ensure new business is effectively brought into the branch.
- Be involved in the continuous improvement program and grow the branch customer base and profit.
- Ensure correct customs clearance received from the customers and relayed to correct parties to undergo customs clearance.
- Inter Personal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Literacy & Numeracy
- A Desire to Learn
- Experience Within Air & Sea Export
- Working in a Team
- Consistency in Data Quality
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
Join us if you have…
The ability to be pro-active, committed and enthusiastic
The willingness to learn and the drive to constantly improve.