Our client has approached us to source 2 Export Customs Clearance Co-ordinators to help manage the up-coming BREXIT legislation changes within their customs clearance team.
In this position you will be required to ensure the efficient and effective keying of export customs entries and subsequent admin on accounts. To gain and maintain a high level of knowledge and standard within our industry. Develop effective relationships with customers, service providers & other Hillebrand offices and agents to meet the customers’ needs.
· Accurate input of order data via various in house and HMRC associated systems
· General administration
· Assisting colleagues in maintaining effectiveness of Customs data entry
· Dealing with telephone and email queries
· Customs export declarations covering Ro/Ro and Deep Sea movements for both BWS and general cargo
Analyse and assist with solving operational problems and provide guidance to customers and colleagues as and when required.
With regards to your personal skills:
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
· Experienced team player
· Able to work under pressure
· Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
Excellent customer service skills
Knowledge of Customs Clearance Formalities alongside experience of DataFreight is desirable.
What can we offer you:
To have the opportunity to work for Hillebrand, we are experts in our field
As Brexit brings change, be part of a new way of working
Base Salary + Annual bonus pay
Opportunity of flexible working
Application deadline: 25/09/2020
Expected start date: 01/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work from home
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Health & Safety of our employees are priority. Our offices are laid out according to the Government guideline regulations.