Air Import Coordinator
Salary: £25k to £30k
Full time: 37.5 hours a week
We have an opportunity with medium to large Freight Forwarder who require 3 Air Import Coordinators to join the team at their HQ in Heathrow.
Excellent employer with career progression and excellent benefits.
2 x shitfs of Sunday/Thursday 9am -17.30pm
1x shift of Monday/Friday 9am -17.30pm
- Import / Export Dept, Warehouse & Distribution, Head Office and Clients
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Role Objectives :
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Managing High Volume of orders with minimum issue
- Assist customer with their Supply Chain Model
- Managing Information Flow between Systems
- Manage Origin Offices
- Customer Service
- ·nternal / External communication
- Origin Management
- System error updates
- Internal / External system correction / Liaising with Origin
- System updates – Internal / customersystems
- Customs Entries
- Transport Deliveries
- POD uploads
- Liaising with Customers through Email & telephone.
- Job costing / Invoicing
- System updates
- Analysis Reporting
Skills Required :
- Customers Service
- IT Literacy
- Target Driven
- Financial Awareness
- Analytical Mindset
Feedback from team, other operational departments and Manager
Outstanding filing/data entry.
Career Opportunities: Measured and reviewed Personal Development Plans.