Headford Growth UK are currently recruiting a BDM for a mid sized Freight Forwarding company based in Birmingham. The right candidate with have extensive Business Development experience in Airfreight Forwarding.
About Our Client
My client is a mid sized Freight Forwarde providing the opportunity for customers to track their international freight.
Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding – Business Development Manager
• Driving new business and sales in Air & Ocean Freight
• Candidate must have tender, bidding and negotiation experience
• Freight Forwarding new business experience (essential)
• Proactive and manage own diary
The Successful Applicant
Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding – Business Development Manager:
• 3 years minimum experience of Freight Forwarding (mandatory)
• Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Strong relationship building skills
• Account Management experience (desirable – however this is a full business development role)
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written
• Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit
What’s on Offer
£35K – £50K + Company Car/Car Allowance + uncapped bonus