Headford Growth UK are currently recruiting a BDM for a mid-sized time sensitive/express courier company. The right candidate with have extensive Business Development experience in time sensitive logistics.
About Our Client
My client is a mid-sized logistics business providing express & same day courier, dedicated, pallet and freight services.
Express/Time Critical – Business Development Manager
• Driving new business and sales in express logistics
• Candidate must have tender, bidding and negotiation experience
• Time Critical/Express/Dedicated new business experience (essential)
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities
• Proactive and manage own diary
The Successful Applicant
Express/Time Critical – Business Development Manager:
• 3 years minimum experience of express logistics (mandatory)
• Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Strong relationship building skills
• Account Management experience (desirable – however this is a full business development role)
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written
• Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit
What’s on Offer
£35K – £60K (DOE) + Company Car/Car Allowance + uncapped bonus