We are looking to recruit a customer service administrator to join our vibrant team based in the centre of Bolton. This is a role where you will be required to deal with customer related admin in a professional manner. You will have responsibility for building strong relationships with potential and existing customers and must be comfortable working under pressure. You must have the desire and determination to succeed in a fast-paced office environment. This is the perfect opportunity to join a successful, exciting and fast-growing company.
We offer an urgent transport service to customers all over the UK. We have a full range of vehicles available from small vans through to articulated trucks. We specialise in the transport of urgent, fragile, abnormal, heavy, high value and difficult to handle goods. We are environmentally friendly with a greener approach to all aspects of our business.
- Looking after key accounts and creating bookings on our booking system.
- Updating databases with customer references and tracking information.
- Dealing with new and existing customers by telephone, email and web enquiries.
- Liaising with our traffic department and drivers to share information.
- Following up on enquiries in a confident and professional manner.
- Communicating with customers regarding the progress of deliveries.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be very methodical
- Experience of working within the courier / transport industry would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- This is a fast-paced role so an ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards is absolutely essential.
- A confident phone manner
- Strong IT skills (e-mail, MS Word, MS Excel etc.).
- The ability to be systematic and efficient.
- An enthusiastic communicator who excels at offering outstanding customer service.
- A team player who is able to integrate into a diverse and friendly team.
- A hard worker with a strong work ethic.
- A keen eye for detail
- An interest in the environment and sustainability.
- A friendly, open individual who shows respect to their co-workers and values loyalty in the workplace.
- A willingness to learn and progress within a rapidly growing company.