Role & responsibilities
This is an important commercial operations role reporting directly to the regional manager / director.
- The ability to price up and build your own quotation and use sales tariffs is essential, training and
guidance will be provided.
- Provide front line customer service for handling enquiries by providing the following services:-
- Provide Spot quotations for Export & Import Road, Sea & Air freight shipments
- Create new & manage existing bookings
- Work closely with 3rd party carriers and own branch offices
- Responsible for the full life cycle of freight forwarding jobs through to billing out
- Export & Import customs formalities using 3rd party brokers and own direct customs link
- You will be a team player who enjoys supporting colleagues and become an integral part of the
- We expect that you and the business provides the highest level of customer service with a “Can Do”
attitude at all times
You will be expected to play an active role in supporting the continued growth of the business by
- Look after and Account manage existing customers to increase their support levels
- To be commercially aware to help improve margins
- Being a high tempo dynamic business with grand ambitions you will be part of a very passionate, dedicated and demanding team.
- Base salary £23,000+ dependent on experience.
- 20 days holiday ( Exc statutory )
- Workplace pension scheme
- Smartphone mobile expenses (if applicable)