We are looking for a Inside Sales Administrator to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Inside Sales Administrators role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities from potential new clients. This will require video presenting skills when producing and presenting quotes online to existing and future clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer sales matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within a territory
- Co-ordinate with our overseas partners
- Proven track record as an inside sales administrator
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the freight forwarding industry specifically sea and air. Import and export
- Solid experience with CRM software / Freight Forwarding software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to present on video quotations to clients daily
Salary dependent upon experience, between £22000.00 to £28000.00 per year.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the freight forwarding industry.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of sea freight and air freight import and exports.
- Good knowledge of international Incoterms and HMRC knowledge would be an advantage.
- Sales experience also essential with a track record.
- Could suit someone looking to move into sales from an operations background.
- Full GCSE’s and work experience or bachelor’s degree.
- Full Driving license
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Further career progression
- Secure and Stable company