- Good knowledge of import Customs clearance requirements and ability to make Customs entries.
- Working with overseas agents, particularly Far East and Indian sub-continent.
- Shipping Line releases
- Arranging UK haulage
- Developing good working relationships with customers
- Responsible for day to day managements of all clients Sea freight import administrative requirements
- Liaising with overseas agents
- Providing Notice of Arrivals and invoices to clients
- Liaising with clients, providing updates on shipments
- Customer service
- Booking deliveries with clients and external hauliers
- Passing supplier invoices
- Obtaining customs documentation and liaising with customs clearance team
- Use of Destin8/ CNS
- Shipping line releases
- Cargo Wise knowledge advantageous
Experience: Ideally minimum 2/3 years experience working on imports.