Job Title: Marketing & Communications Executive
Location: London Heathrow
Purpose of Role:
To drive the Marketing & Communications to the business. To be responsible specifically for all corporate communications (internal and external), Support Sales Marketing requirements, support and organise conferences, events and exhibitions, image, brand, Marketing SharePoint, marketing campaigns, creativity and driving quality forwards.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Proactively drive, prepare and write all communication topics, such as internal and external newsletter, company announcements, CEO Staff message, WebEx, employee information pack and maintenance of recipient/subscriber lists – including ideas for improvements.
- Organise exhibitions/conference/events and liaise with organisers and key DB Schenker staff and be available for attendance on-site.
- Provide marketing consultancy for specific campaigns and liaise with internal stakeholders, including concept, creative, execution and measurement.
- Keep the Marketing and Communications SharePoint site and Websites accurate and up to date, including ideas for improvement.
- This includes all PPT are current and in line with corporate design rules and generally raising quality.
- Keep the Social Media updated and continuously add relevant news.
- Sales/Customer Service – Provide updates, news and relevant news on a regular basis.
- Set up, distribute and analyse surveys (manage locally and globally)
- Manage the giveaway, calendar and agenda options (continuously search for new suppliers/idea) in support with our procurement team.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Designing posters & brochures etc for campaigns
- Experience of promotional activities
- Assisting with internal and customer magazine desirable but highly preferred
- Creative writing skills a must
- Excellent organisation skills
- Market research
- Good spoken and written English language skills essential