Job Title: Airfreight Pricing Specialist
Salary: £22-£27k DOE
My client is Looking for someone with a keen understanding of tariff’s, driven by winning business and happy to work closely in a small team.
The pace of the office is fast, and the workload is demanding.
To complete all ad-hoc quotations received into the department within set KPI’s, win the business and handover to operational departments
- Complete ad-hoc quotes received into the operations department.
- Liaise with relevant operation and product departments to ensure competitive pricing.
- Provide a prompt response to the customer and follow up every quotation.
- Good commercial understanding of air tariffs.
- Good Air freight operational knowledge essential
- Good commercial background, understand business principles profit and loss
- Team player, and prepared to be flexible working subject to daily workloads
- Good administrator ensuring every quotation is recorded within KPI’s.
- Ability to work with operations to ensure a SOP and suitable handover takes place when new order secured.
- Strong Negotiator and decision maker.
- Strong product knowledge required together with financial awareness of credit ratings and policies.
- Positive attitude towards customer service.
- Contribute to safety and hygiene standards
- IT Generalist knowledge – Windows, Word, Excel.
Specific Technical Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills both Oral and Written.
- Excellent Customer service skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Good PC skills.
- Attention to detail is paramount