Looking for a Senior Import Co-ordinator in the Southampton area to join one of the UK’s largest, still privately owned logistics organisations. Very well established they are known in the market for doing things differently.
Joining the Sea Fright Imports team of 9, you will become pivotal in the handling of the import processes from door to door. Experience in this sector and remit is essential.
A lively and close knit team, someone to hit the ground running and gel with the team is strongly desired.
You will need:
- Good Customer service skills within a similar role
- Experience liaising with external international offices and agents to arrange bookings
- A Good knowledge of Customs Clearances
- Proven knowledge of arranging releases and deliveries for both LCL and FCL
- The ability to process and run InvoicingWhat’s in it for you?
Hours are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
20 days holiday
Salary – Dependant on experience