Key Skills & Requirements
- Dangerous goods or Military experience would be ideal, as the company deals with military contracts or experience in events logistics.
- Knowledge of Import & Export procedures including basic Customs knowledge.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good organization skills and effective time management
- Commercial awareness
- Recognising new sales opportunities
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office
- Problem solving
- Organise operational workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Communicate effectively with the customer to obtain relevant information and ensure their needs are met.
- Resolve customer issues and escalate where support is needed.
- Liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors to arrange carriage of goods to various worldwide destinations.
- Raise payable invoices to customers through inhouse systems whilst monitoring financial Profit levels on own shipments.
- Complete all administration functions in accordance with company policy and procedures.