Salary: 22-26K (negotiable) Plus benefits
Working hours: Monday to Thursday , 19:00-07:00 ( Night shift)
- Take bookings and liaise with customers, suppliers, overseas agents, European hauliers etc,
- Plan routes and loads for European Imports and Exports
- Complete all road freight documentations, negotiate rates and provide quotations.
- Dealing with European Destinations such as France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey
- Managing FTL, LTL and Groupage movements
- Contacting clients making sure all information / paperwork has been received for the shipment.
- Managing day to day Road Exports alongside working on specific key accounts
- Completing the full road freight process from start to finish.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skill set, you will be working alongside a small team with great experience within the industry. The company is growing and can develop into a more senior role once the opportunity arises.
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Understanding of Multi-ModalFreight Movements Customs Requirements
- Understandingof Transport ManagementSystems
- Knowledge of European Freight Road Network, Global Ocean and Airfreight networks
- Knowledge of Transport Regulations