We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sea Freight Sales Executive to join our team in Birmingham. As a Sea Freight Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, and achieving sales targets.
- Generate new business through lead generation and cold calling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Negotiate prices and contracts with clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, regulations and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity and customer interactions.
- Proven sales experience in the sea freight industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Knowledge of sea freight operations and procedures.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Full UK driving license.
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a strong background in sea freight, we would love to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company with a competitive salary and benefits package.