We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Sales Professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in project sales in the freight industry, with strong knowledge of the freight forwarding process and excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Develop and implement strategies to generate new business opportunities in the project sales sector of the freight industry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments and identify potential business opportunities.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the successful delivery of projects, including managing project timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Provide accurate and timely quotations to clients, negotiating rates and contracts as required.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote the company’s services.
- Maintain accurate records of sales and business development activities.
- 7+ years of experience in project sales in the freight industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in the project sales sector.
- Strong knowledge of the freight forwarding process, including air, ocean and land transport modes.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills, with experience in managing large and complex accounts.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and results-driven attitude.
- Willingness to travel as required.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Sales Professional with a passion for the freight industry, please apply with your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. We offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for career development.